Director of Education
Kim is the Director of Education for e4health. Kim has more than 25 years of HIM coding experience, including coding, auditing, and management at various University and Community Hospitals. She is the project manager for a large scale HCC federal engagement. She also was the project manager for an ICD-10 conversion for analytics software.
Kim’s education experience includes adjunct faculty appointments at Gwynedd-Mercy College, Pierce College, Thomas Jefferson University as well as acting as a study mentor at Western Governors University.
Kim’s accomplishments include:
- Designed a comprehensive ICD-10 training program and trained 100+ coders
- Created lesson plans for Coder Instructor Resource Guide for Elsevier Publishing
- Developed questions for CCA Exam Review for Northstar Learning (Archipelago)
- Assisted AHIMA with CCS question writing and developed CCS Preparatory Workshop
- Published articles in HFMA’s Revenue Cycle Strategist and For the Record.