Vice President of Education
Kim is the Vice President of Education for Intellis. Kim has more than 25 years of HIM coding experience including coding, auditing, and management at various University and Community Hospitals. She was a project manager for Big Four RADV audit and ICD-10 conversion for analytics software.
Kim’s education experience includes adjunct faculty appointments at Gwynedd-Mercy College, Pierce College, Thomas Jefferson University as well as acting as a study mentor at Western Governors University.
Kim’s accomplishments include:
- Designed a comprehensive ICD-10 training program and trained 100+ coders
- Created lesson plans for Coder Instructor Resource Guide for Elsevier Publishing
- Developed questions for CCA Exam Review for Northstar Learning (Archipelago)
- Assisted AHIMA with CCS question writing and developed CCS Preparatory Workshop
- Published articles in HFMA’s Revenue Cycle Strategist and For the Record.