Director of Education and Auditing
Jeanie is the Director of Education for Intellis. She has been working in the health information management field for over 28 years. The majority of her experience has been in the outpatient physician practice arena. She has extensive experience as both a business and a practice manager. Jeanie provides coding, auditing, billing, and education services to physicians and their staff in one-on-one, small, and large group settings. She is currently the senior lead auditor for a large scale HCC federal engagement.
Jeanie’s accomplishments include:
- Teaching medical coding for over 12 years
- Currently an adjunct faculty member in the Health Information Technology program and now the lead medical coding instructor at Camden County College
- Currently a coding instructor and a member of the Medical Coding Specialist committee for Santa Barbara City College
- Past and present teaching experience includes CPT, ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS, Medical Coding Practicum, Health Care Reimbursement, and Medical Terminology
- An active member of AHIMA and the AAPC. She is a past board member of the AHIMA Clinical Terminology and Classification Practice Council